- The most natural way to cleanse your face
- A therapeutic cleansing experience
- Natural, unrefined oils work in harmony with your skin
- Balancing, softening & skin healing
The Isle of Réunion nestled near Mauritius in the Indian Ocean is famed amongst perfumers and aromatherapists as the home of the best Geranium essential oil in the World - Geranium Bourbon.
The term ‘Rose Geranium’ was originally reserved for Geranium oil from this small island, due its superior rose-like scent. The island itself was formerly known as Île de Bourbon.
In aromatherapy, Geranium essential oil is known as 'The Balancer'
The reasons we have trouble with mainstream skin care products are numerous, but the main reason is that these products strip the oil from our skin, leaving our largest organ trying to repair itself by replacing the oil taken away. Each time we strip our natural oils away, our skin over-compensates for the lack of moisture by creating more oil.
Our sebaceous glands creating sebum is our body’s natural way to care for our skin. Let's not fight this but work with it. Massaging oil into your skin will dissolve the oil that has hardened with impurities and found itself stuck in your pores. Steam will open your pores, allowing dirt & grease to be easily removed.
How to Oil Cleanse
• Massage 2-3 pumps of cleanser onto dry face with gentle outwardly circular movements - this will lift, dirt, dead skin cells & makeup.
• Leave to soak in for about a minute
• Run a small basin of hot water and immerse flannel
• Gently wring flannel and place over face to steam - allows pores to open and releases oils and debris. - I usually repeat this process 3 times but once is fine!
• Wipe excess oil from face with warm, damp cloth and pat dry.
What's in the Bottle
Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Camellia oleifera (Tea) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Pelargonium graveolens leaf oil (Geranium Bourbon) leaf oil, Santalum austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedar atlas) oil, Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Salvia sclaria (Clary sage) oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmaroasa) oil, *Linalol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol
*naturally occurring in essential oils
100% Natural Origin
Over 97% Certified Organic Ingredients