- Pure unrefined oils of Argan and Jojoba
- All natural high quality essential oils
- Conditions beard and skin
- Over 97% organic ingredients
Scent: Warm | Woody | Uplifting
Your beard takes a lot of time and a lot of cultivation. It’s a part of who you are. It makes sense to treat it right.
Beard Oil makes a beard smoother, look tighter and generally improves the appearance.
Whether it’s a thin beard or a full-on woodsman, beard oil is what you need to keep you looking sharp.
Does it have a scent?
Old Faithful Cedar + Neroli Beard Oil is like applying the distilled scent of the woods directly to your face. It is a warm, comforting scent caused by the essential oils in the bottle.
Cedarwood, the most noticeable scent, is known for its evocative nature. Think of the sun warming your face after you’ve just climbed out of a refreshing dip in a river in some cool piney valley.
Then there’s the Neroli, which comes from the Seville orange tree. If you’ve ever spent any time in Morocco, you’ll know right away that this is one of the best scents in the world.
Speaking of Morocco, Old Faithful Beard Oil contains a good amount or Argan Oil which is well known and highly valued for its reputation in dramatically improving the condition of hair and skin.
How should I use it?
Squirt a small amount of oil into the palm of your hands and then rub through the beard with open fingers to make sure that it spreads evenly.
For best results, apply to towel dried beard after a shower or bath. It's also fine to apply to a dry beard whenever you feel the need.
How long will it last me?
We’ve found that a 10ml bottle of Old Faithful lasts most people around 1 month. In that time, you’ll notice a huge difference in the quality of your beard.
If you go for the 30ml bottle, it'll last you more like 2.5 months.
Every bottle of Old Faithful Beard Oil is bottled for freshness. You should use it within 6 months to get the most of the essential oils. After that you may notice that it’s just not quite as fresh anymore.
What’s in the bottle?
Camellia oleifera (Tea) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) seed oil, Tocopherol (vitamin e), Cedrus atlantica (cedar wood) oil, Citrus auran-tium (neroli) flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, d-Liomonene, Linalol, Gerainiol, Farnesol
* naturally occurring in essential oils
100% of the Ingredients are of natural origin. 97.5% of the Ingredients are organically grown.
100% Natural origin
Over 97.5% Ingredients are certified organic
- The most natural way to cleanse your face - A therapeutic cleansing experience - Natural, unrefined oils work in harmony with your skin - Balancing, softening & skin healing Réunion Oil Cleanser Réunion Cleanser,...
- Organic oils of Argan, Rosehip, Jojoba & Macadamia - Enriched with Neroli, Sandalwood & Bergamot - Anti-aging & cell rejuvenating - Suitable for all skin types Scent: Woody, fresh & slightly peppery Hammam Moisturising...
- Organic Shave Oil made with oils of Avocado and Argan - All natural high quality essential oils - Replaces need for shaving gel/foam in most cases - Delivers the healthiest, closest natural shave - Good for...