- Organic Shave Oil made with oils of Avocado and Argan
- All natural high quality essential oils
- Replaces need for shaving gel/foam in most cases
- Good for your skin – avoids irritation caused by other products
Mañana - means tomorrow in Spanish
Sure baby, mañana. It was always mañana.
For the next few weeks that was all I heard - mañana a lovely word and one that probably means heaven.
- quote from 'on the road' by Jack Kerouac
We started Old Faithful because we got fed up of putting chemicals that we couldn’t pronounce and whose presence we couldn’t explain onto our faces. No need for unnatural gels, foams or soaps.
Shave Oil was the first way that we began to Shave Good. 100% natural, our shave oil has no chemicals or artificial preservatives.
Does it have a scent?
A beautiful fresh scent oozes right out of the bottle and as soon as you put a splash onto your face to shave, you’ll know you made a great choice.
What most people notice first is the zesty freshness of coriander that takes them right back to summer time out in the open. Chamomile and Cedarwood will bring you the smoothest shave that you’ll ever get and so fresh!
How should I use it?
massage a small amount onto your face – you’ll need less than you think you will – after splashing your face with some hot water first. Then shave away.
After shaving we recommend cleaning the razor blades with RazorPit. Just run the RazorPit under running water and then wipe blades across the surface about four times. This cleans any residue hair and oil left on the blades.
How long will it last me?
We've found that a 30ml bottle will last you around 2-3 months. That's a lot of shaving.
Every bottle of Old Faithful Shave Oil is bottled for freshness. You should use it within 6 months to get the most of the essential oils. After that you may notice that it's just not quite as fresh anymore.
What’s in the bottle?
Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Argania spinosa (argan) oil, Olea Europaea (olive) oil, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, Ricinis communis (Castor) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin e), Cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil, Coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, Anthemis nobolis (chamomile) flower oil, Eucalyptus staigeriana (eucalyptus) leaf oil, d-Limonene* Linalol*
*naturally occurring in essential oils
100% Natural origin
Over 97.5% Ingredients are certified organic
- The most natural way to cleanse your face - A therapeutic cleansing experience - Natural, unrefined oils work in harmony with your skin - Balancing, softening & skin healing Réunion Oil Cleanser Réunion Cleanser,...
- Organic oils of Argan, Rosehip, Jojoba & Macadamia - Enriched with Neroli, Sandalwood & Bergamot - Anti-aging & cell rejuvenating - Suitable for all skin types Scent: Woody, fresh & slightly peppery Hammam Moisturising...
Cleanse & Moisturise The Natural Way Our Réunion Cleanser & Hammam Moisturising Serum are two of our best selling products and they are often bought together. We regularly receive customer feedback saying how this combination...